Ir al contenido principal

Translate

"Create" Layout, mixed media techniques

Hello!
http://blog.canvascorpbrands.com/october-challenge-women/

I made this post, to participate in the Canvas Corp Challenge, this layout was inspirated in the phrase "inspirated for women", this it`s the photo of challenge. Anna Dabrowska aka "Finnabair" inspires me.


The right thing was put in here a photo, or proyect of her, but, if you look close in her post, she said, do it, just, do it, and here i am, in english, post a layout whit my face in the whole layout... like a focal point because this women, the women in those picture its made of dreams, its full of dreams,  she was need a world full of strong, to by stand in front of she intire family and said them.. ey you... i love paint, and i love scrapbook, and my husband
love´s my work, and support me, and take care my family when i need close the
doors and create... and here i am.

 Anna inpires me, but, but the strong one, the really strong one here, is this woman
and work hard, and dream so big..and a certain day is thousands of kilometers away from home, hugging a lot of products that I never thought I could prove in Bolivia... teaching,
dreaming, o sharing her passion... 

This women one deserve all my respect...I support you girl... you are the best!
And this in english in my bad english its for the people thats dreams, never stopi it... because if you dream, you create.
  
 See you soon...

If you like to see this video process, click in the photo link please


Proces0 creativo paso a paso

Español

Hice este post, para participar en el Desafío Canvas Corp, este diseño se inspiró en la frase "inspirado para mujeres", esta es la foto del desafío. Anna Dabrowska alias "Finnabair" me inspira.

Lo correcto fue poner aquí una foto, o proyecto de ella, pero, si la escuchas de verdad en su publicaciónes, ella dice: hazlo, solo hazlo, y aquí estoy y en inglés!.Ppublique un diseño con mi cara en todo el diseño ... como un punto focal sin humildades.

Porque esta mujer, la mujer en esa foto está hecha de sueños, y está llena de sueños. (ahh era eso y no gordura?? ajaja)

Necesitaba un mundo lleno de fuerzas, para pararse frente a su familia y decirles ... ey you ... amo la pintura, y amo el scrapbook y mi esposo ama mi trabajo, y me apoya, y cuida nuestra familia cuando necesito cerrar las puertas y crear ... y aquí estoy.

Anna me inspira, pero, la fuerte, la realmente fuerte aquí, es esta mujer.

Y trabaja duro y sueña tan grande ... y un cierto día está a miles de kilómetros de casa, abrazando muchos productos que nunca pensé que podría probar en Bolivia ... enseñando,soñando, compartiendo su pasion ...esta mujer se merece todo mi respeto ...

Te apoyo chica ... eres la mejor!

Y esto en inglés, en mi inglés malo, es para la gente que sueña, nunca lo detengas ... porque si sueñas, lo creas.
Te veo pronto...




Comentarios

CURSOS ON LINE

CURSOS ON LINE