Ir al contenido principal

Translate

La magia está en vos - The magic is in you

Odio perderme un mes de More Than words, porque me inspiran y claramente en Febrero me han hecho una falta astrónomica! ;)
Este mes el desafío era "Alas" y la inspiración la palabra fantasía... una maravilla de moodboard para crear libremente un layout mixed media de aquellos!
 --
I hate to miss a month of More Than words, because they inspire me and clearly in February I have needed a lot.
This month the challenge was wings and inspiration the word fantasy ... a marvel of moodboard to freely create a mixed media layout very crazy.
 --

Odio perderme un mes de More Than words, porque me inspiran y claramente en Febrero me han hecho una falta astrónomica! ;)  Este mes el desafío era "Alas" y la inspiración la palabra fantasía... una maravilla de moodboard para crear libremente un layout mixed media de aquellos!   --

 
Yo tuve varios apocalipsis en este layout que está lleno de técnicas mixtas y como si hubieramos mezclado la primera parte de mi carrera como escrapera con todo lo que hice hasta ahora en un botellon y hayamos sacudido fuertemente!... Colores steampunk, pero mucho brillo, pero con doble fondo, pero a lo loco en acrilicos... más madera... bueno... a todo dar... espero que les guste... en unos dias el proceso creativo en mi canal de Youtube...y de paso si no te has suscrito... 
debes clikear aquí! >>> SUSCRIBIRME!

I had several apocalypses in this layout that is full of mixed techniques and as if we had mixed the first part of my career as a scraper with everything I did up to now in a bottle and we have shaken strongly! ... Steampunk colors, but a lot of brightness , but with double bottom, but crazy in acrylics ... more wood ... well ... to give everything ... I hope you like it ... in a few days the creative process on my Youtube channel .. And, incidentally, if you have not subscribed ...


I had several apocalypses in this layout that is full of mixed techniques and as if we had mixed the first part of my career as a scraper with everything I did up to now in a bottle and we have shaken strongly! ... Steampunk colors, but a lot of brightness , but with double bottom, but crazy in acrylics ... more wood ... well ... to give everything ... I hope you like it ... in a few days the creative process on my Youtube channel .. And, incidentally, if you have not subscribed ...

you must click here! >>> SUBSCRIBE!


Les muestro primero detalles y luego el layout entero... 
..
I show you first details and then the entire layout ...

Aqui puedes ver como en mi layout estan presente las alas, primero recorte unas alas de papel y luego realicé una técnica similar al pouring con acrilicos de Pinturas Eterna en colores blanco, lirio y magenta.
Recuerden que las pinturas de eterna son alcalinas, ph neutro, osea que no van a corromper sus fotos con el tiempo... pueden incluso sellar sobre sus fotos con acrilicos que no serán dañadas. Perfecto para scrapbook!

 Remember that the paintings of eternal are alkaline, neutral ph, that is not going to corrupt your photos with time ... you can even seal on your photos with acrylics that will not be damaged. Perfect for scrapbook!

Here you can see how the wings are present in my layout, first I cut some paper wings and then I made a technique similar to pouring with Eterna paints in white, lily and magenta colors.

Remember that the paintings of eternal are alkaline, neutral ph, that is not going to corrupt your photos with time ... you can even seal on your photos with acrylics that will not be damaged. Perfect for scrapbook!
  
Estas alitas están unidas a mi hermosa hada retocada tambien con acrilicos acuarelados, y allí coloqué mucha textura pequeña en micro breads plateados. 

These wings are attached to my beautiful fairy also retouched with watercolor acrylics, and there I placed a lot of small texture in silver microbreads.
..
These wings are attached to my beautiful fairy also retouched with watercolor acrylics, and there I placed a lot of small texture in silver microbreads.

Una de las cosas que más queria mostrarles es que el journaling es lo importante de nuestro hobby, me han dicho que está demasiado a la vista, pero saben que?... hay veces que el journaling es lo que importa... y en este caso lo loco es que la foto sigue siendo importante pero no ocupa el centro focal de mi trabajo

Mis palabras son:

"Perder no te cambia... 
perder te transforma. 
Porque si no pasó... 
tambien fué por algo. 
La verdadera fantasía
es creer que solo nuestros deseos
son los que tienen que producirse.
Olvidando que si sucede... conviene" 
 "Perder no te cambia...   perder te transforma.   Porque si no pasó...   tambien fué por algo.   La verdadera fantasía  es creer que solo nuestros deseos  son los que tienen que producirse.  Olvidando que si sucede... conviene"
..
One of the things I most wanted to show you is that journaling is the important thing in our hobby, I have been told that it is too much in view, but you know what? ... There are times when journaling is what matters ... and in this case the crazy thing is that the photo is still important but does not occupy the focal point of my work

 My words are:
"Losing does not change you ...
losing transforms you.

Because if it did not happen ...

It was also for something.

The true fantasy

is to believe that only our wishes

they are the ones that have to be produced.

Forgetting that if it happens ... it's convenient "


El fondo ya podrán verlo detalladamente en el video, esta creado desde un papel de acuarela en blanco y trabajado a pincel para poder darle ese brillo y textura en círculos. 

A la madera le hice el mismo trabajo a pincel.. pueden apreciar las pinceladas aquí..
The background will be able to see it in detail in the video, it is created from a watercolor paper in white and worked with a brush to give it that brightness and texture in circles. I did the same brush work for wood ... you can appreciate the brushstrokes here ..

 ..
The background will be able to see it in detail in the video, it is created from a watercolor paper in white and worked with a brush to give it that brightness and texture in circles.
I did the same brush work for wood ... you can appreciate the brushstrokes here ..

También quiero contarles que el fondo de mi layout está trabajado con troquelados de Motion Crafts.  Es un troquel que también realiza gofrado en frio (o embossing) al momento que troquela, entonces queda de una delicadeza y nitidez extraordinaria... tienen nada más que verlo en esta foto... maravilloso!

 ..
I also want to tell you that the background of my layout is worked with Motion Crafts die cuts. It is a die that also performs cold embossing (or embossing) when you die, etonces is of an extraordinary delicacy and sharpness ... have nothing more to see in this photo ... wonderful!

En este layout uso telitas italianas que la profe de quilt grossa y cordobesa Celia Ciufo me regaló cuando compartimos evento en Caleta Olivia... 

 En este layout uso telitas italianas que la profe de quilt grossa y cordobesa Celia Ciufo me regaló cuando compartimos evento en Caleta Olivia...


In this layout I use pieces of Italian fabrics that Celia Ciufo quilt teacher gave me when we shared an event in Caleta Olivia ... you can see her works by clicking on her name.


Las fotos son del evento que dicte en Bolivia en el taller de Patricia Krea, e ir allí para mi fué soñado porque no solo fuí tratada como una reina, sino que pude usar por primera vez productos de mi genial Anna aka Finnabair...

The photos are of the event that I dictated in Bolivia in Patricia Krea's workshop, and going there for me was dreamed because not only was I treated like a queen, but I was able to use for the first time products of my great Anna aka Finnabair

The photos are of the event that I dictated in Bolivia in Patricia Krea's workshop, and going there for me was dreamed because not only was I treated like a queen, but I was able to use for the first time products of my great Anna aka Finnabair 

Mi mandil o delantal era de alas de mariposa, y en este detalle puedes ver como remarco la presencia de la foto con este dije... 
Las mixmedieras no sabemos bien cuando es mucho.. con los años, con la práctica y los errores he podido reconocer estos pequeños trucos para reforzar una idea. 

Mi mandil o delantal era de alas de mariposa, y en este detalle puedes ver como remarco la presencia de la foto con este dije...   Las mixmedieras no sabemos bien cuando es mucho.. con los años, con la práctica y los errores he podido reconocer estos pequeños trucos para reforzar una idea.

My apron had butterfly wings drawn, and in this detail you can see how I highlight the presence of the photo with this pendant ...
The girls that we do mix media, sometimes we do not know well when it's a lot .. over the years, with practice and mistakes I have been able to recognize these little tricks to reinforce an idea.





El reto era usar la palabra alas.. que puedes ver aquí como uno ambas ideas usando la palabra alas y pequeñas telas reforzando el cluster superior. 

 El reto era usar la palabra alas.. que puedes ver aquí como uno ambas ideas usando la palabra alas y pequeñas telas reforzando el cluster superior.

 The challenge was to use the word wings ... you can see here as one both ideas using the word wings and small fabrics reinforcing the upper cluster.

He usado un doble fondo porque me recordaba a mis primeros trabajos que era un recurso que se usaba mucho. Lo hice en un amarillo oro porque algunas de las telas tenian ese color, incluso Celia me regaló una tira de lentejuelas y quería usarlas... asi que una forma de armonizar este color fué agregar este mismo tono en los papeles del fondo. 

I used a double bottom because it reminded me of my first works, which was a resource that was used a lot. I did it in a golden yellow because some of the fabrics had that color, even Celia gave me a strip of sequins and wanted to use them ... so a way to harmonize this color was to add this same tone in the background papers

I used a double bottom because it reminded me of my first works, which was a resource that was used a lot. I did it in a golden yellow because some of the fabrics had that color, even Celia gave me a strip of sequins and wanted to use them ... so a way to harmonize this color was to add this same tone in the background papers

Para terminar he colocado muchos brillitos en forma de medias perlas y strass a mi hadita, y he reforzado los marcos de las estampillas con el acrilico de eterna tornasol... este muchachito maravilloso tiene un vehiculo transparente por lo que puedes levanntar brillo dorado con el, y seguirá viendose el fondo del trabajo pero con un hermoso tono dorado que levanta las texturas que tiene tu trabajo...  




To finish I have placed many glitter in the shape of half pearls and strass to my hadith, and I have reinforced the stamp frames with the acrylic of "eternal paintings" color iridescent ... this wonderful little boy has a transparent vehicle so you can get up golden shine with it, and will continue to see the bottom of the work but with a beautiful golden tone that lifts the textures that your work has ..

Gracias por pasar!...
Si te gustaria asistir a un taller mío pronto.. te dejo aquí los enlaces donde estaré este año...
--
Thanks for passing! ...

If you would like to attend a workshop that I will dictate soon .. I leave here the links where I will be this year ...

Agenda 2019
Puedes ir directo a anotarte en estos enlaces!

21 DE SETIEMBRE: PRIMAVERA ETERNA EN  VILLA CARLOS PAZ...
DICIEMBRE: NAVIDAD ETERNA - CIERRE DE ACTIVIDADES 2019

Mi layout participa del reto de Marzo de More than Words 

 
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-2019-main-challenge-fantasy-wings.html

Comentarios

  1. Very gorgeous work! It would be nice to see one photo showing the entire project! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh my god... I forget the final picture! Thank you for warning me!..

      Eliminar
  2. such a creative project! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Tus comentarios alientan me motivan A SEGUIR CREANDO , deja unas palabritas aqui!

CURSOS ON LINE

CURSOS ON LINE